Mr. Baker has over 30 years of engineering experience on both domestic and international projects in the areas of structural design, consulting engineering, structural systems assessment and contract administration. His professional experience includes the design of commercial, industrial and institutional facilities, pharmaceutical facilities. Mr. Baker has developed his expertise through education and practice in the areas of structural engineering and architectural systems. Baker, Ingram & Associates, Lancaster, PA; Dover, DE; Newark, DE; Haddon Heights, NJ; Centreville, MD. Corporate President
Principal responsible for directing all Corporate operations. As Branch Manager of the Lancaster office responsible for project management, structural design, and business development. Project experience includes both new and renovated buildings for university and secondary schools, hospitals, laboratories, churches, office and commercial buildings, institutional and industrial facilities. Extensive experience with masonry, timber, steel, precast concrete and cast-in-place concrete structures ranging in size from single story to high-rise. Investigation and evaluation of existing structural systems, determination of repairs and restoration of deficient structural systems.
Gredell & Associates, Lancaster, PA. Associate/Branch Manager
Responsible for all operations in the Lancaster Office including project management, structural design and business development. Work included both new and existing buildings for educational, commercial, institutional, health care, church, historical, correctional, and industrial projects.
Vitetta Group, Philadelphia, PA. Associate/Chief Structural Engineer
Responsible for all structural engineering provided by the firm. Involved in each project from conceptual structural system selection through construction documents and construction administration. Projects included schools, multi-story jails, mid-rise courthouses, life care centers, hospitals and historic building restoration. Structural systems for these buildings included steel frames, precast concrete, masonry bearing wall, cast-in-place flat plate concrete and wood frames.
The Kling Lindquist Partnership, Inc. Associate/Chief Structural Engineer
Responsible for structural engineering design and documentation for assigned projects. Work included steel frame data centers, a 15 story concrete flat plate dormitory, steel frame and cast-in-place flat slab hospital, a waffle slab 13 story office building and steel frame industrial buildings.
Ewing Cole Cherry Parsky
Bernard Schwartz & Associates
The Kling Partnership
Roy F. Weston, Inc.
Structural engineer and designer responsible for engineering design and documentation of numerous projects at these various firms, including a high rise steel frame condominium, steel frame race track grandstand building, commercial office buildings, hospital additions, multi-family residential buildings, and waste treatment facilities.
- Calvary Fellowship Church Roof Trusses, Lancaster, PA
- GSA Federal Courthouse Annex, Trenton, NJ
- Garden State Park Grandstands, Cherry Hill, NJ
- Criminal Justice Center, Philadelphia, PA
- International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC
- Syracuse University Science and Technology Center, Syracuse, NY
- Medical College of Pennsylvania Patient Tower, Philadelphia, PA
- Department of Environmental Protection, Trenton, NJ
- Radnor High School, Radnor, PA
- United Airlines Data Center, Denver, CO
- Morgan Realty Data Center, Stanton, DE
- Suburban General Hospital, Norristown, PA
- Drexel University Dormitory, Philadelphia, PA
- Federal Correctional Center, Fairton, NJ
- Abbotts Square, Philadelphia, PA
- USPS Distribution Center, Kalamazoo, MI
- Syntex Corporation Pilot Plant, Palo Alto, CA
- Shared Medical Systems, Great Valley, PA
- The Leighton Building, King of Prussia, PA
- Willow Valley Cultural Center, Willow Street, PA
- Boehringer Ingleheim Ltd. Laboratories, Danbury, CT
- Marlton Assembly of God, Marlton, NJ
- Malvern Federal Savings Bank Headquarters, Paoli, PA
- Marriott Hotel, Middletown, NY
- Merrill Lynch & Company Data Center, Staten Island, NY
- Council Rock High School South, Newtown, PA
- Sullivan Trail Jr. High School, Swiftwater, PA
- Master of Civil Engineering, Villanova University, 1979
- Bachelor of Architectural Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University, 1975
- Professional Engineer: Pennsylvania, California, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Nebraska, Virginia, Maryland, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Michigan, Louisiana, Montana, NCEES
- American Institute of Steel Construction – Member
- American Society of Civil Engineers – Member
- National Society of Professional Engineers – Member
- AIA Central Pennsylvania Affiliate Member
- Pennsylvania Society of Professional Engineers
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards and General Structures Registration Exam Sub Committee