Mr. Levin has prepared expert witness reports and related testimony for various construction-related claims. He has served as Accountant to the Debtor in numerous Chapter 11 filings. He has testified at both depositions and hearings as a qualified expert witness. Mr. Levin has prepared expert witness reports related to both criminal and civil matters in conjunction with misappropriation of assets and other fraud related issues. He has been retained by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania as an expert witness to assist the Attorney General in determining whether practitioners have performed in accordance with ethical and technical standards.
Provide accounting and audit services to closely held businessesPrepare financial statements in accordance with U.S. generally accepted accounting standards (GAAP) or other applicable financial reporting frameworkPreparation, compliance, and income tax planning services to corporations, limited liability companies, limited liability partnerships, limited partnerships, general partnerships, and individualsProvide business planning services including the development and preparation of business forecasts and projections in conjunction with new projects, lender negotiations, and corporate strategic activitiesProvide business transition expertise along with consulting services in connection with mergers and acquisitionsAssist clients in the development of internal control systems and procedures
Activities and Publications
Adjunct Professor of Accounting, DeSales University, Muhlenberg College, Kutztown State UniversityDeSales University President’s Council MemberTreasurer, The Carson Kaye FoundationInstructor at various continuing education programs for CPAsFrequent lecturer at college and university accounting societiesSpeaker at the Small Business Development Center of Lehigh UniversityDeveloped training courses and instructed bank officers in proper accounting procedures at various lending institutionsContributing author to the Pennsylvania CPA Journal, Network Magazine, and a variety of other business-related publicationsAuthored letters of response to pending pronouncements of the Financial Accounting Standards Board on behalf of the Audit and Accounting Committee of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- DeSales University, MBA in Finance, Allentown, PA.
- Rowan University, B.S. Accounting, Summa Cum Laude, 1986
- Various continuing education courses exceeding 80 hours every 2 years in order to maintain license as a Certified Public Accountant
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Commonwealth of Virginia
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, State of Florida
- Certified Valuation Analyst (NACVA)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Accounting and Review Services Committee of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (a senior standard setting body), Past Member
- Lehigh Valley Chapter of the PA Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Past President
- Pennsylvania State Board of Accountancy, Member and Immediate Past Chairman
- National Association of State Boards of Accountancy Legislative Committee Member
- Various committees of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Executive Council of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Past Member
Try to solve the new Formula Cube! It works exactly like a Rubik’s Cube but it is only $2, from China. Learn to solve it with the tutorial on rubiksplace.com or use the solver to calculate the solution in a few steps.