This seminar does not offer a cookie cutter approach nor is it filled with heavy academic theories. Instead, it will provide you with the practical, street-smart knowledge to deal with the unanticipated, backed up by concrete examples of where understanding complexity analysis applies. You will be able to apply the principles of complexity that you
The Agenda of this Seminar
- Two Dimensional CAD
- Modeling and Three Dimensional CAD
- Visualization Models
- Four Dimensional CAD (Time)
- Five Dimensional CA )Resources
- New Issues Resulting from 3D+Tools
- Resulting Contract Issues
The Scope of this Seminar
- Scope, Schedule & Budget
- Common characteristics of troubled projects.
- Why aren’t the normal tools enouph to prevent trouble?
- What to look for in your next project.
- Questions & Answeres
The Bottom Line: What to Look For
- Do the parties have a good reason for choosing design/build?
- Have the designer and builder worked together on design/builds before (successfully)?
- Does the contract match the terms of the parties’ deal?
- An asset for the project team that is contractually agreed to by all parties to a construction project.
- Team members consist of individuals who have legal, engineering and mediation (negotiation) skills. They are independent advocates whose client is the Project.
- The team has one goal — prevent and/or resolve disputes as they occur on the project so that construction continues unimpeded.
- Similar to UK Adjudication but better
What this Seminar Covers
- The Essence of the Standard of Care
- Standard of Care Rules
- Scope of Responsibility
- Changing the Standard of Care
- Standard of Care and Expert Testimony
- Applying Standard of Care
- Other Potential Causes of Action